Account Executive - APAC
Vacancy: APAC Account Executive
HiberHilo is currently searching for an Account Executive for the APAC region to grow the current portfolio of clients and projects of HiberHilo.
- Lead the commercial activities for HiberHilo, our well monitoring solution, in the APAC region. (APAC includes all of Asia except for the Middle East, and all of Oceania).
- Accelerate growth of the company by active Sales and Business Development of new clients in Asia Pacific for HiberHilo.
- Build new relationships from scratch, using your own existing network within the industry and through new business development and sales.
- Identify new sales opportunities through, for example, account research, lead qualification, networking, lead generation and sales tools, emails, and outbound calls.
- Manage and maintain a robust pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Create strategic Sales and Business Development Plans and KPIs.
- Build rapport and trusted relationships with customers and colleagues in a multicultural work environment.
- Find and manage local partners and agents.
- Work as our only employee in APAC at the beginning. As the business grows, work with a local team.
Profile of the candidate:
- 5 - 15 years of experience with new client acquisition and business development within the Oil & Gas Market in the APAC region.
- A strong network within the Oil & Gas sector in APAC.
- Excellent digital presence and experience in different sales strategies including cold calling.
- Ability to maintain and build strong customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and methodological way of working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Cultural knowledge of the way of doing business in South-East Asia.
- Team player, ability to work effectively across cultures and in a virtual environment.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
Availability to travel up to 50% of the time