Engineering Manger- Easypulse Team
Come join a team that has the audacious goal to build a satellite based IoT solution that will change the world. Since it is low power and low cost, we’re able to unlock/enable use cases that would otherwise not be possible. We deliver fleet monitoring and asset tracking solutions (based on our Easypulse Station Edge device) for global customers around the world, providing them with actionable insights via our Mission Control dashboard.
As Engineering Manager of the interdisciplinary Easypulse team, you will be the system engineer and team lead. You will lead the team to design and develop the system, make trade-offs and ensure the team are clear on priorities to build the solution. You’ll be expected to provide input over the whole product lifecycle, from feasibility all the way through design, prototyping, building, testing, and operational monitoring of the solution that your team has designed and built.
- Own the end to end delivery of the product
- Be responsible for leading and coaching a team of 10-15 multidisciplinary engineers
- Define the system level requirements & architecture
- Do technical assessments (including buy or build/design decisions)
- Outline design assumptions & risks with mitigation strategies
- Drive the R&D process from feasibility through to product launch
- Ensure the team have clear plans and priorities in place
- Drive the operational & supply chain process up until the point of handover to operations
- Identify the skills and resources needed to deliver the product
- Results oriented, resourceful and comfortable working under tight deadlines with a demanding set of internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other relevant staff members or clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- An “open mind”, which makes it easy to work with different types of people from all over the world
- Great interpersonal skills - including persuasive, communicative and cooperation skills are very important - need to be able to align with your team members and colleagues/stakeholders from other teams and manage dependencies
- Organised, precise and proper work method
- Perfect English; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, Hit apply and we will get in touch with you.
We have defined our cultural values and we place great importance on how you feel you align with them. Check our out company values: