Come join a team that has the audacious goal to build a communication system that changes the world. We deliver connectivity to sensor systems (IoT) with a global satellite footprint. It is low power and low cost so we enable use cases that would not be possible otherwise, because of connectivity issues. This enables global climate monitoring, precision farming, marine life protection and many other ways to improve life on earth.
You are the go-to person for all People related matters including HR questions from your colleagues. You are the voice of Hiber, making sure communication between MT and the rest of the team is flawless and will always be like this; even during rapid growth. By being responsible for HR and culture, you are the ultimate People manager to onboard and retain our Hiber talent. Although in our fast-paced Hiberlife we never know what the day will bring, we do have some responsibilities that we would like you to take upon:
- Ensure Bamboo (our HR system) is always up to date and your Hiber colleagues are informed on the correct way to use it
- Taking ownership of the employee onboarding process, such as the first-day welcoming, introducing starters to company culture and ensure the perfect launch of their career at Hiber. You are in charge of giving them a great first impression and making them feel right at home.
- Ensure our Confluence People database is filled with all the information the team needs & wants to know.
- Continuously thinking and executing projects that will improve the life of a Hibernaut.
You will report to the Management Team and work closely with our Office manager on important topics like maintaining and cultivating our Hiber way of working. Your role is key to the growth of Hiber.
What we have for you
- A diverse and tight (gezellig) team of different nationalities
- A team of true experienced professionals with many disciplines and even more big brains to work with
- Head office on the canals @ Keizersgracht (for now)
- Inspirational innovative & chaotic scale-up environment
- Freedom around creating your responsibilities
- 5+ years experience in a comparable role, preferably within the tech industry in a start or scale-up environment
- Extensive knowledge in HR processes and preferably HR software like HR system and survey tools.
- An organized & structured personality
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills, both written and oral.
- A ‘nothing holds me back’ mentality. You are the glue that holds everyone together and are not afraid to stand your ground for holding someone accountable.
Apply If you think this job will perfectly suit your goals and Hiber is a match.