Come join a team that has the audacious goal to build a communication system that changes the world!
Hiber (hiber.global) is a young and fast growing company in the Internet of Things sector!
Did you know that 90% of the globe has no affordable connectivity? So how can we ensure the fishing industry to be sustainable, improve the water usage whilst improving crop yields, and reduce the carbon footprints within the transportation sector? The answer is Hiber: by using a constellation of nano satellites we enable connectivity for remote and rural areas. With this connectivity, the opportunities for all types of businesses are boundless.
We enable global climate monitoring, precision farming, marine life protection and many other ways to improve life on earth!
Thanks to a continuous expansion (with more products to be launched in 2021) we are now in need of an
Performance marketeer who will manage all email, social and search channels.
The ideal candidate is someone who will drive sales for our product lines, someone able to build and scale all our marketing activities in a rapid pace. Each product has different characteristics in terms of target group, pricing, usp’s and target industries. Your task is to develop a campaign framework and execute it with industry specific content in order to target and optimise it for the specific industry.
What’s in it for you
- Working with a motivated team of professional copywriters, designers and online marketeers.
- Being able to start from a blank slate and learn how to build a marketing and sales machine.
- Inspirational innovative start-up environment,
- Being a part of a groundbreaking innovations with 21st century tech pioneers,
- A state of the art, satellite IoT telecommunication system,
- A team of many disciplines and even more big brains to work with,
- Flexible hours, work-from-home options, office lunch, sauna, gym, chill floor (pool table, bar, dj set) and so much more!
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- You implement and maintain tracking and reporting over different channels
- Analyze and aggregate data from different sources with a clear ability to draw solid conclusions and highlight the nuances
- Build and maintain reporting for business and management
- Manage agency relations
You love innovation and:
- You have a relevant background (3+ years of related performance marketing experience and SEO)
You have B2B marketing experience, a curious and creative mindset in order to dive into unknown business verticals
- Have strong A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Ideally have experience in Hotjar, GA, Datastudio, Tableau, Optimizely, Salesforce Pardot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
- Have a Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Are fluent in English
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are fast and willing to learn
- Have a deep understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Are curious and creative
- Are relentless in pursuit of growth
- Have the ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives