Sales Operations Specialist
Come join a team that has the audacious goal to build a communication system that changes the world!
Hiber (hiber.global) is a young and fast growing company in the Internet of Things sector!
Did you know that 90% of the globe has no affordable connectivity? So how can we ensure the fishing industry to be sustainable, improve the water usage whilst improving crop yields, and reduce the carbon footprints within the transportation sector? The answer is Hiber: by using a constellation of nano satellites we enable connectivity for remote and rural areas. With this connectivity, the opportunities for all types of businesses are boundless.
We enable global climate monitoring, precision farming, marine life protection and many other ways to improve life on earth!
Thanks to a continuous expansion (with more products to be launched in 2021) we are now in need of a Sales Operations Specialist who will implement and guard operational excellence for the commercial organizations through data, tools and processes.
What’s in it for you
- Working with a motivated team of professional BDRs, sales experts, designers and marketeers.
- Inspirational innovative start-up environment,
- Being a part of a groundbreaking innovations with 21st century tech pioneers,
- A state of the art, satellite IoT telecommunication system,
- A team of many disciplines and even more big brains to work with,
- Flexible hours, work-from-home options, office lunch, sauna, gym, chill floor (pool table, bar, dj set) and so much more!
About the role:
The Sales Operations Specialist plays a critical role in growing our business. The main aspects of this position are:
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Accurate KPI and funnel reporting
- Ensure data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Derive business insights from CRM data
- Shorten lead an opportunity cycles by implementing efficient processes
You will join a fast-growing commercial team in our Global HQ in Amsterdam, this means you will get the chance to build your own success story.
- Coordinating revenue forecasting and budgeting processes used within the sales organization; establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Conducting analyses to gain deeper insights into business
- Partnering with Finance on compensation design and providing goals for the sales organization
- Administering, managing, and reporting on revenue forecasting and analysis
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Responsible for creating the metrics to evaluate sales efficiency and productivity
- Establishing effective analysis of sales force trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Assessing client and sales trends, feedback, and market movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive team
- Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisios
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations
You love sales and...
- Have a relevant Master degree with at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role in IT (for example SaaS, BI, PaaS, IoT etc.)
- Are fluent (preferably native) English- an extra language is a big plus;
- Are eager to work with available CRM data (Salesforce and strong admin experience are a must)
- Are familiar around different sales software tools (sales automation tools, lead generation software, Salesforce);
- Are a standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- Have a keen interest in the tech industry
- Are organised, precise and proper work method;
- Have perfect English; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Your skills are...
- At least 2 years of hands-on Salesforce Sales Cloud administrator experience
- Strong analytical skills (analytics and/ or reporting tools - for example Google analytics, Tableau, Plecto, Geckoboard)
- Dashboard visualization based on available data
- Provide and receive complex information, present information to a wide range of stakeholders in a formal setting at a global level;
- A social geek who loves numbers and understands them in a business context
- Proactive, optimistic go-getter with a getting things done mentality;
- Entrepreneurial and a natural born networker
- Open minded, adaptive, knows how to adjust to surroundings;
- Organised, pragmatic and goal-oriented